Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bill Tinsley

Q1: Bill Tinsley

Q2: n/a

Q3: 328 Huff Creek Trail, Amherst, VA 24521-3745

Q4: retired/motor coach operator

Q5: Dorothy (Dee) Frame Tinsley

Q6: Scott, married to Mandy Williams.
Taylor and Jordan.
Anna (Susie) Burnette.
Chelsea, Colby, & Robbie
Allen and Carol Perkins
Gary and Katie

Q7: Pressure produces performance. I use this phrase no less that 100 times a week.

Q8: Gave me a mentor like no other. Showed my that a "bulldog" can have softer side and compassion. I often ask myself, "what would Gordon do here" and the answer becomes apparent.

Q9: Daily life. Life is really rewarding and all too brief. As I prepare to retire again, I am really encouraged to find young people out there that are just as sharp as the ones in my old Word of Life club with YA. Most of the youth today have it together.

Q10: Life doesn't run in straight lines. Through the curves, you find out how well you can steer your vessel of life. Here I am at the near end of a work career and I am still looking at a steering wheel! Only thing is, now, I have a lot of relief drivers to back me up.





Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: