Sunday, July 12, 2009

Keith Littlepage

Q1: Keith Littlepage

Q2:

Q3: Greater Grand Rapids Michigan

Q4: GM of family business in addition to Real Estate Investment Co

Q5: Robyn Ver Lee Littlepage

Q6: Roger Littlepage 27 2004 alumni of LU and married to Shanell Rameriz Littlepage. No grandchildren YET!

Q7:

Q8: In my opinion, Gordon had the vision to forge a new ministry paradigm that confronted the thinking of generations of traditionalist ministry mentalities. He challenged the conventional thinking that the youth ministry is training grounds for Sr. Pastors by forging a new ministry concept that the Youth Pastor's calling is equal to and not subordinate in importance to the Sr. Pastor. This was revolutionary.

Q9: The on going adventure that I am currently walking. In Feb 2008 my business partner and I placed under contract 44 acres of a pristine bayfront property with the objective of developing high end residential homes in Bay Co FL. Who knew what was to happen in the financial markets by the end of the year.

After having well over $100,000 invested we pursued financing through hedge funds who were to fund the acquisition and development to the tune of $45,000,000. By June the Hedge Fund denied our funding closed their doors and the fund collapsed. We pursued another and that one collapsed in Dec '08.

After a period of depression in early 2009, I sought the Lord in a 21 day fast, seeking answers. Through these deep waters, He comforts me, assures me and teaches me more about faith, obedience and trust like never before.In addition, revolutionized my view on finances.

God's most recent revelation to me (July 09) is He knows all about it, He understands my dilemma and told me NOT TO worry about it and STOP worrying about it! This was transformational!

Currently a group of European investors are reviewing the project and may consider funding the deal. PLEASE JOIN ME IN PRAYER THAT THEY WILL FUND THE DEAL! God's will be done!

Q10: I am so excited to get reacquainted with everyone. I can't wait to see and hear all what God hath wrought.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: