Friday, November 7, 2008

Rebecca Leatherwood

Q1: Rebecca Leatherwood

Q2: (same)

Q3: North Canton, Ohio

Q4: Self Employed

Q5:

Q6: Courtney 25, Callie 23, Chance 21...

Grandbabies; Mason 5, Jordyn 3, Bo 2, MacKenzie 5-mos.

Q7: He always used to call me "Squirt"

Q8: Moving to Dallas really set me on the road to travel and live all over the US - discovering what a big, beautiful country we live in!

Q9: My son's first deployment, while rough, promted me to start a local chapter of Blue Star Mothers of America. I was able to know so many wonderful military moms, then became 2ns VP for the state of Ohio. This put me front & center with so many politicians & lawmakers and allowed me to share my faith in some VERY public arena's.

Q10:


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: