Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Robin McClamma Mooneyham

Q1: Robin McClamma

Q2: Mooneyham

Q3: Lakeland, Florida

Q4: Presently: Housewife

Q5: David McClamma

Q6: Jennifer McClamma 31
Amanda McClamma Thomas 29
Elizabeth McClamma 27
Grandchildren
Mason David Thomas 14 mo. of age
Kamdyn Angeline McClamma Kretzer 12 weeks of age

Q7: He displayed a tender heart toward each of us as well as a , heart for God. I respected him and loved him......

Q8: I was with the LBC Chorale the year that Gordon stepped in at the end of the first semester. He took a different path with his leadership. I feel we began to experience what ministry was and I began with Gordon's leadership to realize the importance of being right with Jesus as well as each team member before singing. My personal relationship with Christ was strengthened greatly. After 35 years of being in the ministry I still carry in my heart graditude for Gordon's willingness to take on the position of leading us. He made many sacrifices that year. He was away from his family many weeks and they in turn were missing husband and father. Thank you, Gordon, for making the sacrifices, for us and most of all for Eternity.

Q9: Simple, my Salvation has been the key to a transformed life. He has Never left me or forsaken me.
My lfe verse: Jer. 29:11

Q10: My husband and I are serving here in Lakeland, Florida. We have served with Pastor Jay Dennis for 10 years. We are blessed to be here. We have celebrated 12 years of doing mission work in Brazil, South America. God has given us a heart for the people of Brazil. We will be going in April to teach and equip those Pastors and their wives that live on the River as well as those in the Villages.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: