Monday, August 24, 2009

Tara Rader Venning

Q1: Tara R. Venning

Q2: Tara Rader

Q3: Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia

Q4: Real Estate

Q5:

Q6: FOUR DAUGHTERS:
Kristy - 23
Jamie - 17
Allison - 16
Lauren - 13

Q7: Favorite memory, without a doubt, is our trip to Hawaii! Also traveling the country with "I Love America." I had so many wonderful experiences that I would have never had without being a part of this group. It meant the world to me that Gordon believed in me (I was VERY shy) and offered me a job working at Treasure Island. It was the HARDEST work I EVER did! I guess this was the summer we were getting the camp ready. But I learned a lot about diligence and serving God behind the scenes. As far as a quote from Gordon - I know it has something to do with leadership.

Q8: I love Jesus' words in the Sermon on the Mount about building your life on the rock. Because when the storms do come, it is too late to start building! Being a part of this amazing youth group and ministry definitely helped lay the foundation for my life.

Q9: Going through a dark valley in my life has taught me that God is faithful. His ways are good, true and higher than our ways. He has NEVER, NEVER, NEVER disappointed!

Q10: Look forward to seeing you guys! In going through these names, many of them sound very familiar but forgive my if I don't remember all of you! :)


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: