Monday, January 12, 2009

Doug Warner

Q1: Doug Warner

Q2:

Q3: Rochester, NY

Q4: Regional Sales Manager

Q5: Lori

Q6: Brendan, Leah, Evan and Brett

Q7: "We try so hard to find the right one...we forget to be the right one" Not sure if that's Gordon's or not...but that's where I heard it first

Q8: Got a good look at what passion for God's work was all about.

Q9: Probably Lori's cancer. This has been a real fight. Sometimes with myself, sometimes with Lori...sometimes with God. I've been forced to live in the moment and heed my dad's advice "Don't borrow trouble..."
Not sure I've been transformed yet...but sure am in the process of being transformed:)


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: