Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Terri Ott

Q1: Terri Ott

Q2: Arnold

Q3: Forest, VA

Q4: Sales

Q5: Single

Q6: Cody is 18 and graduating from Liberty Christian Academy and going into the Air Force. Ashley is 16, a sophomore at Jefferson Forest High school and going into the cosmetology school while still attending regular classes at JF.

Q7: If it weren't for Gordon offering me a scholarship to sing in YA, I wouldn't have gone to college. For that, I am truly thankful. I went to Dallas for about a year with YA and then went back to Lynchburg to finish my degree in Human Resources Management. Thank you Gordon for always opening your home and your heart to all of us. You and Dottie were such a blessing.

Q8: I remember always being so nervous that Gordon would call on me to speak...you know how he would just point and we had to give a testimony; therefore, I never made eye contact with him. When I attended LU I took 5 speech classes to get over the fear and then went on to be a trainer in Human Resources and had to speak in front of people all the time.

Q9: Unfortunately, like many of us, I've had to rely on God for a lot in the past to get me through and he has been faithful. I sometimes questioned if he was still there but deep down knew he was. I've learned that if you wait to be "perfect" to have a relationship with God, you never will.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: