Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jan Adair

Q1: Jan Adair

Q2: Jan Neufeld

Q3: Mount Dora, Florida

Q4: Musician - Performer and Educator

Q5: Steve Adair

Q6:

Q7: Quote - "Everything rises and falls on leadership"
Memory - Gordon was a great encouragement to me to be the best I could be.

Q8: He inspired a love of working with kids and provided an example of godly leadership.

Q9: I am quoting a song that sums up my answer here:
I've been thru a fire.
That has deepened my desire
To know the living God more and more.
It hasn't been much fun,
But the work it has done in my life has made it worth the hurt.
For you see, sometimes we need the hard times to bring us to our knees.
Otherwise, we'd do as we please and never seek Him.

God truly is good!! I can praise Him for how He is directing my path, as I trust in Him without depending on my own understanding.

Q10:


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: