Monday, September 21, 2009

Constance Taylor Pearson

Q1: Constance Pearson

Q2: Constance Taylor (Connie)

Q3: Richmond, Virginia

Q4: Receptionist at Grove Avenue Christian School

Q5: Tim Pearson (parents are Lois and Joel Pearson)

Q6: Camberly:30 years old; grad of Palm Beach Atlantic University
Mike: 26 years old; grad of PAVE program at JSarge Community College

Q7: Memory:How he mentored me and others when we worked under him when he was Dean of Student Affairs.

Also remember working in the youth department when we had our 10 students to check on each week.

Quote: Love the unlovely. It is easy to love the beautiful/handsome young person.

Q8: Thankful that he saw I had leadership potential and asked me to first be an RA the first year of LBC, Dorm Supervisor on Treasure Island, then Assistant Dean of Woman. Also to be in charge of women students that went to Berean Baptist Church in CA. That was a wonderful experience.

Q9: Having a husband with his own business is an adventure! God blessed us with enough money to put our children through private schools. I was able to stay at home with my children while they were young. My children were very easy to raise. My son has PDD, a development disability and is dyslexic in math. As an adult young man I find my stressors! He eloped a year ago and now is getting a divorce. Also in February of last year, I thought I was having appendix issues. After surgery found I have a rare cancer called Pseudomyxoma Peritonei (PMP or "jelly belly") I am supposed to have surgery at some point which is a warm chemo bath of the stomach area. However, my insurance has denied the surgery twice because it is "experimental". There are few places that do this treatment. However, as of last week, my tumor markers are normal and there was nothing seen on the scan. I do not know if I am totally healed or some of the nutritional things I am doing is getting rid of the cancer. I go back for a new scan/blood work in 6 months if I do not have any symptoms.

Q10: I was very happy to be well enough to even attend the reunion. I am thankful for Jerry's vision to start LBC and learning first hand how to treat people...Everyone is important in God's sight. I am also blessed to have met people that have become lifelong friends.
I am thankful for the education I received at Bob Jones University also!


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: