Friday, October 24, 2008

Richard Counts

Q1: Richard "Bud" Counts

Q2:

Q3: WHitewood South Dakota

Q4: Senior Pastor

Q5: Lora Kesterson Counts

Q6: Children- Jackie 27, Kristina 26, Ricky 24, Khyla 13, grand daughters Cierra 10, Lilly 7, Beya 6, Breanna 5, Savannah 2, 2 on the way

Q7:

Q8: I know that his dedication and honest compassion & love for us has showed me a good example in my ministry.

Q9: Every day is adventure with my Lord. With children and being bivocational and pastoring and being a husband and grand pa it is always an adventure. He is faithful to walk with me each day and took me from who I was to who He want me to be.

Q10:



Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


1 comment:

robin schmitt said...

Bud,

I haven't seen you in years. You were my singing partner in All God's Children back in the 1970s. I can't believe you're a grandfather. I'm glad to see that you're serving the Lord and I hope you and your family are doing well.

Robin Boeck Schmitt