Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Natashia Lowry

Q1: Natashia Lowry

Q2: Natashia Coley

Q3: Lynchburg, VA

Q4: Manage Real Estate Property

Q5: Mike Lowry

Q6: CHILDREN:
Chris, 23--Courtney, 20--Chad, 17--Chelsea, 12

Q7: "Everyone is replaceable"
"Results, not excuses"

Loved Gordan's passion to affect our lives, all the sermons to prepare us for ministry are my fondest memory of him.

Q8: In the area of personal conviction and a love for the Bible. I love the instruction, wisdom, and the feeding of my soul when I read God's Word. That passion and desire, I watched in Gordan's life.

Q9: There have been many. But about 12 years ago we were a part of a church split over doctrine, and we were the part that left. So it was not a pretty picture, but I learned that friends are friends (some of the time), and the only one you can rely on is God. He showed me at that point of my life that He is my absolute best friend, and in Him only can I trust! Transformed my life and my thinking. It has allowed me to have an eternal perspective on the 'things' in my life!

Q10: Sure, God has been good to me and I have a great life. Don't get me wrong, life is hard, but God is Great!!


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: