Saturday, December 27, 2008

Tim Lawler

Q1: Tim Lawler

Q2:

Q3: Midland, Texas

Q4: I.T. Manager

Q5: Nannette Lynn Stephenson

Q6: Nathaniel Allen 19
Nicolette Rene' 15

Q7:

Q8: I believe that the years I spent in Lynchburg under Gordon Luff and Youth Aflame Ministries had a great deal to do with where I am now as a Christian and family man. I have served as a Television director at church, I have served as a Boy Scout leader which allowed me to minister to many young men and woman through a great program focused on excellence, I have served as a fire fighter and layman cowboy. That's an interesting one, reaching people who would never come to regular church through cowboy sports and activities.

Q9: Having children and realizing how much my parents influenced me and how we should do likewise bringing future generations to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.

Q10: I have a wonderful full life and have been very blessed in many ways. My wife and I have been together for 21 years. It always amazes me how diverse God can be with the way he works in our lives.

Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: