Monday, March 23, 2009

Brenda Frazier Collins

Q1: Brenda Collins

Q2: Frazier

Q3: Shreveport, LA

Q4: Homemaker, rancher's wife, part-time children's worker at my church

Q5: Wendell Collins

Q6: Paige Hudson III-grandson, Jacob
Andrew, Lauren, Stephen Hudson
Stepchildren: Bubba and Lisa
Step-grandchildren: Bo, Paul, Racheal

Q7: The weekend trips travelling with the Youth Aflame choir to hold high school rallies and just being in his classes.
Being a camp counselor on Treasure Island one summer.

Q8: Gordon always loved people for who they were. God has given me a special love for people too.

Q9: God has allowed me to go through many trials in life through a failed marriage, loss of my father only a week after I finished Liberty, cancer and other health problems. He has always been there for me and during the tough times drew me even closer to Him. Now I share with others who have special needs.

Q10: God blessed me with the most Godly husband about 10 years ago. We now go on mission trips to Mexico and do a big annual project with youth each summer called World Changers (Southern Baptist program). Thanks to Liberty for preparing me for all of my life experiences.

Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: