Monday, July 27, 2009

Patty (Grant) Albright

Q1: Patty Albright

Q2: Grant

Q3: Bennett. CO

Q4: Full-time Mom and caregiver/with sister of 82 year old Mom (Geneva)

Q5: Daniel Albright

Q6: Susie - 20, marrying Ben on 8/15/09
Both love and serve our Saviour.
Megan -18
Randy - 15

Q7: His consistency, commitment to prayer, concern for each team member and dependence on our Lord. I can't remember seeing Gordon give in to pressure. I do recall that he was a bit upset with me when I chose to climb those MANY stairs in a pyramid in Egypt. I'd had a car accident days before our leaving for Israel (driving Jack Andrews car) and was in a neck brace. It was just another way for him to show his concern for me.

Q8: It was foundational to seeing a leader in my life who accepted me for who I was, encouraged me in the Lord and challenged me to deepen my relationship with the Saviour. The fact that he and Dottie still serve Jesus with all their being does not surprise me in the least!

Q9: Our adoptions of Susie at 7, Megan at 7 (a year after Susie) and Randy at 5. God-chosen gifts to us. Each had emotional baggage and pain that we could never understand but "Jesus knew all about their sorrow..." And - His grace gave us the wisdom to love them and point them to Jesus! He knows their futures and we trust they will all follow HIM!

Q10: I would LOVE to be with you all at the reunion. Susie's wedding (8/15) is so close that we don't believe another trip so soon after that big day will be possible. I'm grateful for the love, prayers and support I received during my years with LBC. May the Lord bless and encourage you all on that special weekend.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: