Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Jim "Chief" Sanders

Q1: Jim "Chief" Sanders

Q2:

Q3: Lynchburg, Va.

Q4: Youth Worker - Director of The Master's Inn Ministries

Q5: Patsy Johnson Sanders

Q6: Kari Sanders Cox 29 yrs old. Married to Aaron. Treacher at Bedford Co.in Bedford, Va. J.Justin Sanders 24yrs old. Married to Kelly. Pliot flying jets for US Air. Living on ranch side of the camp.

Q7: "Fats, Chief its not where it's at, but where is it!!" Memories which ones? It was my favorite life!! Late nites on the island, scaremare, and all the road trips.

Q8: He allowed a boy for the hills of Tenn.to becme a man, a leader, and to a hard worker. I have called him Professor, Boss, Mentor, but most of I call him Friend. Because of this I have stayed in youth work for last 37yrs.

Q9: I have learned you can't climb a smooth mountain!! You need the valleys, cliffs,and the rocks along the way to get to the top of the mountain. HE is right there with me all the way, and for this I learned to live thankful!

Q10: You all come!! Looking for you in Lynchburg in "09"!!


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


1 comment:

Rick Lawrenson said...

"You can't climb a smooth mountain".

Great quote, Chief!

Hope things are going great at MI.