Monday, October 13, 2008

Richard Zazuetta

Q1: Richard Zazuetta

Q2:

Q3: Orange, Ca.

Q4: Retail store Manager

Q5: Carol Cargo Zazuetta

Q6: Laura Zazuetta Posada, Amy Zazuetta

Q7: My memories of Gordon was his drive to get things done. "move over or help" was a way of action for him.

Q8: I was not a youth aflamer, or a youth major, i heard there was a college group Bible study, and attended. Glenn Wright challenged me to get involved reaching out to the Lynchburg community and we started small groups of outreach. I had the nurses at Lynchburg General, and Virginia Baptist Hospitals. we grew from 5 to over 50. What impressed me was Gordon's teaching, to the point, and a way to connect with all. Many of these nurses came to know Christ, or got their lives back on track for him. Gordon and Glenn challenged me to come back home to California and start a college group, and to keep things simple.

Q9: Just watching how Gordon and many faced huge obstacles, whether it be in preparing for a scare mare, or some other activity, knowing that God would be faithful in the end. We mess up things, but God can turn them all into good.

Q10:

No comments: