Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Eddie Carper

1: Eddie Carper

Q2: N/A

Q3: Charleston, West Virginia

Q4: Director of Family Services for Union Mission Ministries

Q5: Bernice (Thomas) Carper

Q6: None-I was married for the first time at age 50

Q7: I remember he once preached a message in chapel called, "Is it Wrong to Squeal?"

Q8: He was and still is a great role model as far as drive, hard work, and dedication to youth ministry.

Q9: It is evident that the providence of God was in my life as it seems so many previous jobs and life experiences have prepared me for my current job I have had for the last 6 years in a leadership position with the largest food for the needy distribution agency in West Virginia.

Q10: I have been a Liscensed Social Worker since 1999 and am active in the ministry of River Ridge Church in Charleston, West Virginia. I preach once a month at a homeless shelter and teach children's church and Men's Bible study at my church.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: