Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rebecca Taylor Hogan

Q1: Rebecca Taylor Hogan

Q2: Becky Taylor

Q3: Asbury, WV

Q4: Manager and Buyer for The Greenbrier Resort WSS, WV

Q5: Recently Single

Q6: Joshua 27
Jessica 18

Q7: My memories are of Gordon's endless energy, limitless patience and selfless giving as a leader and servant. Arriving later in YA, I was ministered to by Larry and Sheila, and their example has been my inspiration many times when working with young people.

Q8: YA leaders showed me the importance of investing my life in the lives of others. God allowed me to teach 5-12 grades at Seneca Trail Christian Academy for 16 years. From coaching girls Volleyball coach, directing school choir, teaching art and drama , organzing dinner theaters adn directing the plays, Coordinator for Fine Arts , etc. The examples of Gordon, Larry and Sheila, encouraged me to accept challenges and trust God to bring the projects to fruition -which He always did.

Q9: God has transformed my life these past two years after surviving my own personal hell week- accepting the failure of my marriage, finding out I had type 2 diabetes, backing over my kitten and killing it, to name a few events. God brought Christian counselors and others into my life who could help me. My faith, family and friends sustained me.

Q10:


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: