Saturday, August 8, 2009

Susie Smith Offenbacker

Q1: Susie Smith Offenbacker

Q2: Smith

Q3: Audubon, New Jersey

Q4: Realtor/Human Resources Assistant

Q5:

Q6: H. Christopher - 24 years old
Ryan Garrison - 21 years old
Paris Nicole - 9 years old

Q7: Gordon believed in me and gave me a spot on the YA Singers and Chorale. It was Gordon's vision and love for God that took us across the US and the world. Gordon reflected God's view by looking not only at our abilities but our availabilities and heart position.

Q8: Gordon impacted my life by opening the door for me to be a part of something so much bigger than myself. Being a part of YA Singers and Liberty Chorale gave me a first hand glimpse into how God goes before us and prepares the way so miracles happen and lives are changed.

Q9: Once God has called you by name and you are His; you are always His child. God is a God of mercy, forgiveness, and unconditional love. When I became a parent, it helped show me how God feels towards me. God never changes in an ever-changing world. God is my provider, protector, and dependable friend.

Q10: Attend Gloucester County Community Church in Washington Township, New Jersey.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: