Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Patsy Sanders

Q1: Patsy Sanders

Q2: Johnson

Q3: Lynchburg,VA

Q4: Assistant Women's Ministry Director, Thomas Road Baptist Church

Q5: Jim "Chief" Sanders

Q6: Kari - Reading Coach in Bedford County married to Aaron - Nationwide Insurance
Justin - pilot for US Air married to Kelley an RN at Lynchburg General

Q7: Dottie was a vital part of my life and I appreciate all I learned from her.

Q8: Gordon always had an unusual ability to relate to teenagers. and influenced many. He was conservative in his beliefs and told us like it was!!

Q9: Life itself has been an adventure filled with much happiness and heartache. God began teaching me hard lessons when He took my only brother home to heaven when I was barely 21 years old. Since that time He has continued to teach me life is a journey sustained by faith, empowered by the Holy Spirit, and guided by His unseen Hand. My joy isn't based on circumstances but rather on the joy I find in and through serving Christ. He has blessed my life in so many ways and have been honored to serve TRBC in Women's Ministry. This has been one area of my journey I continue to be amazed by the great and mighty God I serve.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: