Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sheila Colclasure

Q1: Sheila Colclasure

Q2: Parks

Q3: Dallas, TX

Q4: Co-owner and office manager of Haven Counseling

Q5: Larry Colclasure

Q6: We have two sons (David and Rick), two daughters-in-law (Robin and Jane) and two VERY loved Granddaughters, Georgia Emily and Caroline.

Q7: "Everything rises and falls on leadership"! I can't tell you the number of times that I've thought about that quote. It's proven to be true over and over...

Q8: Had it not been for Gordon's (AND Dottie) leadership, Larry and I never would have "experienced" Thomas Road Baptist Church or Liberty University. I wouldn't trade those years for anything. He affected how we raised our kids, how we loved other people's kids, , how to "do" ministry - first class!!!

Q9: In 2002 I was diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. Hearing the "C" word is a very frightening experience. I had no idea and never saw it coming. Looking back over the past seven years I can honestly say having cancer was one of the best things to ever happen to me. God does good stuff in those times, if we let him. Family is more precious, friends more special, every day is a blessing and God gets all the glory!!


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: