Sunday, June 7, 2009

Steve Terrell

Q1: Steve Terrell

Q2:

Q3: Karnack, Texas

Q4: Buyer for a furniture company

Q5: Phyllis

Q6: Lindsay (24), Courtney (21), Landon (20), David (13), Elizabeth (10), and Caedon (7)

Q7: "Everything rises and falls with leadership". "NO EXCUSE JUST RESULTS"! I have seen this to be true over and over in my life.

Q8: Along with Gordon,Larry Colclasure,and Dennis the bar was raised higher than most around me. Encouraging me to be the the best in whatever I do.

Q9: My wife and I adopted two children about ten years ago and one more five years ago. We aready had three which gave us a total of six, our own youth group. GOD is a BIG GOD. He continues to work great things through these kids.

Q10:


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: