Thursday, August 27, 2009

Gil Vining

Q1: Gil Vining

Q2:

Q3: Gilbertsville PA

Q4: Associate Pastor


Q5: Dawn Henley

Q6: Brandon and Jonathan are my sons and Keisha and Laura are our daughters. Dawn and I have two grandchildren, Reagan and Lance

Q7: The first meeting between myself and Gordon was Scare Mare in 1973. It was Awesome. He was a bit scary back then and I was a bit rough around the edges, so it worked.

Q8: I think both Gordon, Jerry and Roscoe all instilled in me a vision and a passion for people that has not faded. It was an honor to be with such men of faith.

Q9: My life was most changed during my college years. I had the honor and privelege to be under Roscoe Brewer. He was a wonderful spiritual mentor for me. Because of him, I had the faith to start a church, and take three other churches on there first missions experiences.

Q10:

Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: