Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Richard Matteson

Q1: Richard Matteson

Q2:

Q3: Rockwall, Texas

Q4: Realtor and Life & Business Coach

Q5: Debi Holdren Matteson

Q6: Children:
Jamie, Erin, Evan, Holly, Andrew
Q7: Scaremare, what a giant opportunity to share the gospel.

Q8: Gordon was a get it done and do it as good as Disney would guy. He always gathered a great group of men and women around him that were creative and innovative.

Q9: God has guided me through a wilderness time of 10 years. I came out of it stronger and ready to serve. He gave me a wonderful wife, Debi, and a good church to serve in in Portland, Oregon. We were there 16 years and enjoyed every moment in Singles and Adult Ministry plus building a small groups program. Now God is using many of the things we initiated there to be of help to our present church in Rockwall, Texas. We are teaching a 5 week course in Blended Families, developing coaching among the lay men, teaching in classes and ministering in the community through other outlets.

Q10: If you are in the Dallas area and want to buy a home, my son and I have a great real estate company that can be of help to you. www.themattesongroup.com see our new video blog at www.RockwallTexasLiving.com
Also, I have been trained and continue to train as a personal coach for missionaries and pastors. I do life coaching also for those working on areas within their life. I would love to connect with you if you are searching for a way to make your life more productive. Contact me at Richard@RCMcoaching.com


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: