Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pamela (Fisher) Cumming

Q1: Pamela Cumming

Q2: Fisher

Q3: Lakeside CA. Suburb of San Diego

Q4: right now, unemployed , but generally, healthcare or admin assistant

Q5: Donald Cumming

Q6: Benjamin 28, Holly Koger 26 - 2 grandkids, Cori 3and 1/2,Caiden 1 yr
Nathan 24 - 2 grandkids, Natalia 3 and 1/2 also and Gabriel also 1 yr old.

Q7: I guess my most favorite memory is when I stayed with Dottie and brand newborn Bradley in the Ilikai Hotel on Waikiki when we went to Hawaii back in 1974... and it was my 17th birthday which was a real blessing.

Q7: Minstry in Music has always been in me and will always will be, but its dependant on one person, and that is God.

Q7:

Q7: We need some direction as to where to go from here. would appreciate and covet your prayers.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: