Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sharon (Kimber) Lloyd

Q1: Sharon Lloyd

Q2: Kimber

Q3: Adelaide, South Australia

Q4: Marketing and Event Executive

Q5: Ian Lloyd

Q6: Michelle (24) married to Andrew Green
Braden (22) partner Jodie
Stephen (17)
Cody (grandson aged 15 months)

Q7: Gordon asking me "wanna come join us and sing and do youth ministry?"
Gordon has never heard me sing either!
Being thrown together on a bus for hours and hours and trying to sleep in all sorts of crazy positions and places!
A great memory is also singing with YA back in Adelaide at the Festival Theatre, the band and FAT CAT!

Q8: It absolutely changed the whole direction of my life. I believe God was in the whole process that is why today I am married to the man God has for me and that I am still follwing HIM. I grew up enormously. I have been back to the US a few times since and have gone to visit Gordon and Dotti in Redding.

Q9: I like the word adventure! Yes I have had a few, some really happy ones, some really difficult ones. One of the more difficult adventures was when our eldest son Braden was diagnosed with Hodkins Lymphoma at the age of 13 - going through the whole experience of completely trusting God for your child, being there with him through the chemo, the hospital, the 'no hair' and the fear of what might happen. Even though it was one of the toughest few years of our lives, I wouldn't change it. I learnt more about the character of God and His amazing gift of strength and experienced His touch in the real and tangible love of His people. I know I could never have experienced this without the 'adventure' of cancer for our child.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: