Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Janet Lash

Q1: Janet Lash

Q2: Kendall

Q3: Lakeland, Florida

Q4: Homemaker

Q5: Pastor Ken Lash

Q6: Jeanette, Barbara, Matthew

Q7:

Q8: Our lives are given completely to ministry. As a pastor's wife, I am involved in counseling, teaching and women's ministries. I thank God for the teaching and experiences I received at LU, especially the trip to Korea. I've learned to do whatever is needed.

Q9: Living as a "single again" parent, believing so strongly against divorce. I was very disillusioned with church counseling and teaching. God has given my husband and me a strong vengeance to see couples healed, restored, and reconciled.

Q10:



Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: