Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bob Gehman

Q1: Bob Gehman

Q2:

Q3: Baltimore MD

Q4: Executive Director

Q5: Karon L. Gehman

Q6: Robert K.Gehman Jr.
Jennifer Leigh Gehman
three grandchildren ages 6,4,2

Q7: Many good memories!But I'll never forget a confrontation we had late one night in the James River Room in the Stewart Arms Hotel.Outcome was good and respect increased.

Q8: Build a team,get things done,persevere, and be the best are valuable lessons I learned from Gordon.

Q9: Out of my greatest pain have come the deepest lessons of life, the greatest positive changes in my life and and the most significant service to others.
For me the pain was a spouse struggling with alcoholism and a lost marriage.Today I understand addicts and lead a Christian faithbased nonprofit organization in Baltimore with 400 homeless addicts enrolled in a one year residential spiritual recovery progam.I've been doing this work for 15 years and more enthused then ever.

Q10: Our time at Lynchburg provided us with seeds of greatness but it also left me with a narrow view of the world that was painful to break through.Looking back I see God in everything.I have no regrets and would not change a thing. It will be good to come back to Lynchburg!!


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: