Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dennis Henderson

Q1: Dennis Henderson

Q2:

Q3: Sherman, TX

Q4: Senior Pastor - Sherman Bible Church

Q5: Yep... still married to Billie. 43 years now.

Q6: 4 children - Stephanie, Shannon, Sharon, and Denny... 7 grandkids

Q7: Gordon always had a broom in his hand at ScareMare. Quote: "If the price tag is too high then put it down."

Q8: Believed in me enough to invite me to Lynchburg and hand me a major portion of the early YA ministry.

Q9: Ministry weariness, burn out, personal questions of values... which drove me to a new paradigm of prayer driven ministry ... and at this season of my ministry to pastor and care for pastors.

Q10: Billie and I have a ministry for pastors/leaders... restoration. It's called Monday Morning Ministries and links closely with Daniel (my brother) with Strategic Renewal International (www.strategicrenewal.com).


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: