Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lynn Beautrow Stack

Q1: Lynn Annette Strack

Q2: Beautrow

Q3: Oxnard California

Q4: Was a Financial Advisor

Q5: Stephen Strack

Q6: Jamie Lynne Williams 23
Todd Robert Williams 22
Randall James Williams 19

Q7: The one thing that stands out the most is Gordon's laugh.

Q8: He gave Becky (Bawtinhimer) Woodby and myself a chance to establish a once in a lifetime friendship and to send us places to use our gift of singing to touch others.

Q9: I had a severe breakdown in 2005 when I tried to take my life. Since then the Lord has totally transformed my life and has given me opportunities to reach others that I never would have expected. I just continue to grow each day praising God! There isn't enough room here to tell you of the blessings he continues to give me, especially one special friendship with my LBC best friend from 1972. You will have to ask me in person :)


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: