Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Debby Lugar

Q1: Debra J. Lugar

Q2: Coy

Q3: Lattes, France

Q4: Missionary

Q5: Robert D. Lugar

Q6: None

Q7:

Q8:

Q9:

Q10: Robert and I were married April 1982 at TRBC working and residing in Lynchburg, VA.

September 1984 we moved to France to start french churches. We helped start church works in three areas of France; one in the Paris area, one in Bayeux (a small town on the English Channel), and one in Montpellier (a thriving metropolis on the Mediterranean). When starting a church in France, you do not start with an equipped staff, you are the staff and do everything from cleanning, to nursery work, youth work, Awana programs, Bible studies for all ages, etc. I'm so thankful for the training I had received in several of my YA classes.

It wasn't long after being in France the we noticed missionaries leaving the field for one problem or another. We suddenly realized if these precious wounded soldiers could receive the right tools and support at the time of need on-field maybe they could stay in their ministries and be effective long term. With our abilities and gifts God has given Robert and me, One Another Ministries, International was launched July 1997.

One Another is now located in Montpellier, France and provides counseling, consulting, training and crisis management for Christian workers primarily throughout Western and Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, and sometimes beyond.

I'm very thankful for all the training I received under Gordon's leadership with YA and I Love America. It has equipped me with people skills, working with children, youth, youth programs and prepared me to stick to it and keep at it!

Thank you Gordon and Dottie for the training, and for your love and care for all age groups that you passed on to me. In turn, I have tried to pass that love, care, and training on to many french young people and now to people from many parts of the world. Thank you for letting me be a part of your family at a time of need. Dottie was and is a great example of a wife and mom who loved her husband and family so much. She always made guests feel so comfortable and welcome. She taught me to treat family like guests and guests like family.

Thank you for your time you have invested in me!! Blessings to you Both. And please come see us soon!!

Love, Robert and Debby Lugar



Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: