Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Vernon Brewer

Q1: Vernon Brewer

Q2:

Q3: Forest VA

Q4: President of World Help

Q5: Patrica Susan Bentley

Q6: Children: Noel Yeatts, Nikki Hogsed, Jenny Mather and Joshua Brewer

Grandchildren: Bentley Yeatts, Adam Hogsed, Riley Yeatts and Colin Mather

Q7: Eating Pizza at 2:30 am while building dorms on Treasure Island. The all night bus trips to Pittsburgh.
Favorite Quote: "Don't Quit"

Q8: Gordon literally pounded into me...no, I mean literally pounded into me the importance of having passion for ministry.

Q9: My experience with cancer at the age of 38.

Q10: "Every day, I try to live my life in such a way that I accomplish at least one thing that will outlive me and last for eternity".


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: