Monday, October 13, 2008

Dana Johnson

Q1: Dana P. Johnson

Q2: Pritchard

Q3: Lynchburg, VA

Q4: Special Education Teacher

Q5: Dennis

Q6: Stephen 23 years old
Holly 20 years old

Q7: Get all excited!

Q8: Gordon's love for young people has had a positive impact in my life. Although I was only in the youth aflame choir one semester I saw Gordon faithfully serve the Lord through youth ministries.

Q9: God is constantly working on transforming my life and the life of my family. My son is an adventurer and trusting God to protect and watch over him is a true faith-builder. He leaves October 21 again. This time he is moving to China. We don't know how long he will be there but again, we trust the Lord to protect and watch over him.

Q10: I moved away from Lynchburg for 3 years then returned and met my husband. Dennis grew up in Thomas Road (was a bus kid) but never attended Liberty. We have lived here our entire married life (25 years). God is good. Once I sang in the youth aflame choir, now I sing in the Thomas Road Baptist Church Choir. Some things don't change much.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: