Saturday, January 24, 2009

Holly St.John

Q1: Holly St.John

Q2: Holly Jennings

Q3: Chatham, Virginia

Q4: Homemaker/Pastor's Wife/Part-time Tutor/Tester

Q5: Terry St.John

Q6: Justin Robert St.John - son
Jordan Clay St.John - "
Tara Noelle St.John - daughter
Jared Bryant St.John - son
Jaden Clay St.John - grandson
Raegan Elise St.John - granddaughter

Q7: My favorite memory of Gordon is not the public personna of him, but the private one. I was so amazed at the interest he took in us individually. I remember him sitting with us on the bus, talking to us, listening and genuinely caring about what was going on with us, personally. With so many others, you could feel you were only a face to be used as promotion for the school, etc., but Gordon made you feel you mattered, not because of what you did for the school or Youth Aflame, but because of who you were.

Q8: I have tried to show this same love and care for individuals in the ministry that God has given to my husband and myself.

Q9: There have been a few "trials" that the Lord has used dramatically in my life. I would not have chosen to go through these situations, but I would not trade them for anything. I have learned that God is truly "too wise to be mistaken and too loving to be unkind. So when you can't trace His hand, trust His heart."

Q10: I am so grateful for my time in Youth Aflame. It has truly been a highlight of my life. I look forward to the reunuion and re-connecting with so many precious people.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: