Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sarge Offenbacker

Q1: Sarge Offenbacker

Q2:

Q3: 51 Margarete Drive Pittsgrove, NJ 08318

Q4: Sales

Q5: Amy Krueger-Offenbacker

Q6: Chris 23
Ryan 20
Paris 9
Kenyon 20 (stepson)
Amanda 17 (stepdaughter)

Q7: Sing or play music from the heart--not the head. Always remembered Gordon pointing to his heart when we sang.

Q8: I always play music with the thought--think about the meaning of the song and if it's not real in my life--than I shouldn't be playing it at all.

Q9: Our lives often change in an instant, without warning--so, it's important to be anchored to the One who never changes.

Q10: I still have that "Sound Edition" plaque that used to sit on my desk in the Youth Aflame office. For those of you who do not remember--that was the name of the Youth Aflame Orchestra.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: