Sunday, April 26, 2009

Marquis, Shauna

Q1: Shauna

Q2: Marquis

Q3: College Station, Texas

Q4: Business Development Coordinator

Q5: Divorced

Q6: Garrett

Q7: My favorate memory of Gordon..... I smile when I think of the days and nights spent doing Gordon's "Rock Parties" and then after a long hard day watching Ben Hur, Ten Commandments, or one of Gordons favorate movies with everyone. It was a special time that all of us worked so hard together and got a chance to bond with Gordon. He was stern a lot of the times but it was only because he wanted us to turn out to be Winners "Like David".

Q8: If Gordon has taught me one thing in life it is whatever you do , do it for God's glory. I work hard for my employer in hopes that he see's Christ in everything I do.

Q9: My biggest adventure has been my son Garrett. God has taught how to survive divorce and raising my son by myself. This has turned out to be the biggest adventure and learning experience.

Q10: I would like to say that if it were not for God bringing Gordon into my life I don't know if I would be saved today. My mother had raised me a Jehovah's Witness. It took two years befor I accepted Christ as my Savior. In those two years I watched everything Gordon said and how he lived his life. It was Christ radiating from him that impacted me most in my decision to come forward that day in church. I was 15 years old at the time.

Gordon and his wife Dottie took me in and treated me as if I were one of his own. Through him I had the amazing privege of being under such great leadership and training. I was given the opportunity to go away to Word of Life Bible Institute in New York (I had the best year of my life there). I was also given the opportunity to attend Liberty University because of Gordon. I believe that God brought the Luff's into my life to give me what my parents couldn't. I feel so blessed after coming from the enviornment that they saved me from. Thank you Gordon & Dottie! I love you both so much. I wanted others to know how much you impacted me as a young girl,young, woman, wife, and a mother to a wonderful boy who adores God.

Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: