Monday, July 27, 2009

Steve Reitenour

Q1: Steve Reitenour

Q2:

Q3: Minneapolis, Minnesota

Q4: Attorney

Q5: Tammy (formerly) Bjorklund

Q6: Nicholas (Nick) - married, no kids;
Natasha (Tasha) - never been married, no kids.

Q7: "Reitenour, you'll never amount to anything!"

Q8: Gordon forced me to analyze my spiritual life and determine that I was, in fact, properly walking with God.

Q9: After teaching music at Liberty University for eight years, I decided to go to law school. We bought a house in Minnesota (where Tammy is from) before we had sold our house in Lynchburg and before I had a job, and moved to Minnesota on faith.

Q10: We've never regretted our move (except in the dead of winter!), although we've missed all of the good friends we left in Lynchburg.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: