Monday, August 24, 2009

Susan Dungan DeWitt

Q1: Susan DeWitt

Q2: Dungan

Q3: Lynchburg, VA

Q4: PE/Health High School Teacher

Q5: Tom DeWitt

Q6: Ryan Reese - 26 years old. Married to his high school sweetheart, Kristin, and having their first baby in October.
Cash DeWitt - 20 years old and attending JMU.
Cameron Jade DeWitt is 18 years old and attending VT

Q7: I still love the picture of the wheel that Gordon would draw with the hub, encouraging us to be balanced in all areas of our life. You will never know how many times I have drawn this on my school chalkboards and passed it on to my students.

Q8: Traveling with Youth Aflame and doing high school assemblies gave me the desire to work with high school students. I chose my life profession because of my years at TRBC being involved in the youth department. I have loved teaching and coaching teenagers in the public schools and used so many of the principles Gordon taught us in our meetings.

Q9: The most rewarding adventure I have had is raising 3 kids. It has affected every decision I have made especially in the last 12 years. To trust God to be committed to doing the right thing and not live only for myself.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: