Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kathryn Wright Perkins

Q1: Kathryn Wright (Perky)

Q2: Perkins

Q3: Greensboro, NC

Q4: Elementary Teacher

Q5: Rev. Wayne Wright (Bob Jones Grad)

Q6: Heath
Autumn
Benjamin
Two grandsons: Jeremiah and Joshua

Q7: Too many to pick a favorite...His love for young people...

Q8: I have spent the last thirty-some years teaching young people and fulfilling the example that Gordon lived before me..

Q9: Being a pastor's wife has certainly been an adventure!! When I feel myself growing weary I start singing "Get All Excited"!! and the committment I made to the Lord in Lynchburg all those years ago flood my soul once again...

Q10: My experience being a part of Youth Aflame is one of the most precious to my heart...I will always cherish every memory and continue to tell the wonderful stories to my children and grandchildren until Jesus comes!!!


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: