Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hampton Anderson

Q1: HAMPTON ANDERSON

Q2:

Q3: BROKEN BOW, OKLAHOMA

Q4: PHYSICIAN

Q5: JILL

Q6: MARCY, CONNOR

Q7: "A LEADER IS SOMEONE WHO MOTIVATES OTHERS TO BRILLIANT EFFORT."

Q8: HE TAUGHT AND DEMONSTRATED THAT ANYTHING CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED WITH VISION, HARD WORK, AND PRAYER.

Q9:

Q10: I CANT' WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE.....I WILL ALWAYS BE PART OF YOUTH AFLAME! ANYONE REMEMBER OUR SUMMER TRIP TO THOMAS ROAD WEST IN ORANGE,CALIFORNIA?


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, Hampton, I very opten remember that experiance very fondly. I was so-o-o disappointed that I knew nothing of the reunion til I saw everyone walk up on stage to sing on Sunday. I and my husband (Richard Annas) would have loved to visit with everyone and shared old times. There will never be a time or group like those early pioneering days!