Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Danny Scruggs

Q1: Danny Scruggs

Q2:

Q3: Kernersville, NC

Q4: Rural Mail Carrier

Q5: Susan (Dykes) Scruggs (1987 Liberty Grad)

Q6: Stephanie Alice Scruggs, a 10 year old REDheaded Spark-plug!

Q7: I remember Gordon rightly blessing us out on Treasure Island, after someone set a "Water Trap" over the door that doused him when he came in. I was a teen working on the grounds crew that summer.

Q8: I remember that he was all about excellence. I've tried to keep that goal in view in whatever I do, even if I seldom hit it!

Q9: There have been dark days, failures, career upheavals... There have been victories (Wife and Child!), fun(I got my pilot's liscense), and achievement (Paid off Mortgage!) Through it all, my LORD has been so precious to me. He NEVER let go of me. He ALWAYS has been faithful!

Q10:

Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: