Saturday, January 10, 2009

Roy Glass

Q1: Roy Glass, III

Q2:

Q3: As of Feb 1st 2009 Blacksburg VA

Q4: As of Feb 1st - Camp Director

Q5: Carol Booth - 30 years in June

Q6: Roy IV (28) & Amanda - Ashton & Lincoln
Adam (24)
Amy (20)

Q7: Working for hours on a greenhouse at Scaremare and then having to tear it down and start all over because Gordon didn't think it looked good enough.

Q8: Learned to do things right the first time, but not to be so proud to start over again and get it right the second time (or third time). After all anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Q9: Been in ministry for over 30 years. Sometimes even getting paid. Have been let down by lots of Christians over those years, but God has always been faithful. Though I have failed Him, He has never failed me.

Q10: Feb. 1st Carol and I will begin a new segment of our lives as we begin a new ministry as director/manager of Camp Tukaway outside of Blacksburg VA. In a very real sense, I began my youth ministry there 37 years ago. I was the summer caretaker during my jr and sr year of high school. From there it was off to Liberty in the fall of 73. It has always been my dream to eventually head back there. God does indeed give you the desires of your heart - in His time.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: