Thursday, October 23, 2008

Greg Odell

Q1: Greg A. Odell

Q2:

Q3: Alexandria, Minnesota

Q4: Business Owner/Life Guidance Director. Webpage is www.sonshinevilla.org.

Q5: Susan (Anderson) Odell

Q6: Son, Jon
Daughter, Melissa
Two grandchildren, Zoe and Tyler

Q7: "The way up is down".

Q8: My years at LU, '73-'77... I came as a football player and with a heart for ministry. Gordon helped me through his passion for God and young people. He truly exemplified "youth aflame". He is a humble preacher who packed Biblical truth in 15-20 minutes. Truly a master teacher.

Q9: Surviving Treasure Island. My years in youth ministry and then rural pastorates & walking through the hurts of church members. Early on I learned of spiritual warfare and that the battle is truly the Lord's. I am but His servant.

Q10: I loved my years at Liberty and with youth aflame. As I reflect on all my classmates and professors, I hold them dear to my heart. What a grand reunion when we all get to Heaven. I worked with my wife to be (Susan Anderson) in the Word of Life Clubs at Coach Cartwright's home.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: