Sunday, October 26, 2008

Barbara Wilber

Q1: Barbara Wilber

Q2: Atkinson

Q3: Northern California

Q4: Christ-Centered Life Coach for Women

Q5: David Wilber

Q6: None

Q7: The Definition of Leadership: Motivating others to brilliant effort!

Q8: Since I did not have the privilege of traveling with the Youth Aflame groups, I only had Gordon for my Youth Ministry Courses. Because I didn't know him as well as others, I probably missed out on a lot. However, Gordon was always saying "unforgettable" things - he inspired me by simply being inspiring. Every time he spoke in class, he added value to my life. It is a model I try to remember so that I can fill that role in the lives of women.

Q9: My life was transformed in a radical way by the near-failure of my marriage several years ago. It was during that time that God showed Himself to be all that I needed or could ever desire. His presence was so strong and His companionship so real, I have been strengthened in my faith by this experience more than any other in my entire life. And by the way, the marriage survived and is thriving today.

Q10: My memories of working with Youth at Liberty and Thomas Road are always close at hand. As I have caught up with former classmates via the internet, I am filled with pride at how everyone is still serving Jesus so passionately. I feel honored to have studied and lived along side so many dedicated kingdom workers.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: