Monday, August 24, 2009

Jessica Hale

Q1: Jessica Hale

Q2: Smith

Q3: Seoul, Korea

Q4: High School Social Studies Teacher at Yongsan International School of Seoul

Q5: Benjamin Hale

Q6: Gabriel Allen- 5yrs
Kellyn Ann- 3yrs

Q7: So many to name...our 'charges' from the maroon Youth Aflame devotionals at Lassen Pines camp. The times we sang, had 'rock parties' (consisted of cleaning up the rocks on the camp grounds), sermons about making 'choices' and character...

Q8: The impact the Luff family has had on my life is immense. Dottie was my first and sixth grade teacher, Inger was my third grade teacher and Gordon mentored me through my high school years. I met my husband at Lassen Pines camp where we were given the opportunity to be challenged to be leaders and follow Christ in a distinct way. What I have learned from Gordon and the Luff family has made me much of what I am today. The tools I learned through the ministry, particularly at Lassen Pines, helped me to not just survive my high school years but thrive in my walk with Christ. As I work with high school kids in an international setting, I find myself drawing on much of what Gordon instilled in us on Mt. Lassen.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: