Sunday, November 9, 2008

Karen Moore

Q1: Karen Moore

Q2: Jason

Q3: Newnan, Georgia

Q4: Music Teacher

Q5: Ken Moore

Q6: Amanda - Age 19
Kyle - Age 17

Q7: My favorite memory of time with Gordon is the prayer meetings before a performance. He always stressed a clear conscience...not having a clear conscience before God and each other would hinder the work of the Holy Spirit in our ministry.

Q8: The years with Youth Aflame gave me a special heart for ministry with youth. God has led me into the field of music education...teaching children and teens to use their musical talents as a tool to reach others for Christ.

Q9: I think homeschooling my children has transformed my life - a priceless experience. I was trained in the field of education not knowing that God would allow me to education my own children.

Q10: My favorite song from Youth Aflame - "I want Jesus in my life more than anything this world can offer me..."


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: