Monday, December 29, 2008

Kevin Keys

Q1: Kevin Keys

Q2:

Q3: Lynchburg, Virginia

Q4: Associate Athletics Director at Liberty

Q5: Lori Torian Keys

Q6: Joshua N. Keys (Liberty '07)
Jamie L. Keys (Liberty '09)

Q7: There has never been a successful leader who did not first learn to follow effectively.

Q8: Lived the concept that Dr. Falwell preached -- if it is Christian it should be better. I have used that principle throughout my life and career.

Q9: Being part of a leadership team at a small local church .. did not think it was for me to do; it was always the older people like my dad who did that .. I was forced to mature to lead effectively which helped me to grow.

Q10: Recruited back to Liberty as an administrator after 20 years on staff at a major Division I program; I never thought I would be back in Lynchburg until after I retired



Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: