Friday, September 19, 2008

David Booker

Q1: David Booker

Q2:

Q3: St. Louis, MO

Q4: Sales for Anthem Blue Cross/ Blue Shield of Missouri

Q5: Peggy Booker Nov. 11, 1989

Q6: Rick,spouse Angela, 3 children 14, 7 & 2
Amy, spouse Ryan, 2 Ryan 3 Brodie 1
Angela, spouse Josh, 2 Tizah and Sheila

7 grandkids-how did that happen?

Q7: My favorite memories of Gordon would be in the direction of the Chorale, or YA, when he sat in the front row pointing at his face to make us smile, pointing to his heart to help us communicate the message and his tears of commitment to the Lord and his ministry. His passion and intensity of purpose has changed my life.

Q8: Gordon has had a profound effect on my life and any ministry that I have been privileged in which to participate. 1)striving for excellence in singing the message, not just performing. 2)In true communication and not just speaking & 3) dedication to whatever task God has called me to, husband, father, grandfather, ministry and vocation.

Q9: Becoming the father of three wonderful kids was a great challenge that gve me a glimpse of the great love of God. Being a grandfather to the most wonderful children in the world has been my greatest blessing.

Q10: My life has been impacted by each of the friends and team members I had contact with in Lynchburg - too many to list here. Each time my wife and I visit Lynchburg I feel as though I am returning home.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: