Friday, October 24, 2008

Debbie Gillaspy

Q1: Debbie Gillaspy

Q2: Debbie Hudson

Q3: Forest, Virginia

Q4: Realtor

Q5: Craig Gillaspy

Q6: Chad Boswell, (son),his wife Nannette and their 3 children Joshua, Sarah and Samuel.

Ben Boswell, (son) and his wife Cheri.

Zachary Gillaspy (son)

Q7:

Q8: Youth aflame had a huge impact on my life. The things I learned as a young woman traveling and ministering, brought me through many trials. My walk with the Lord is stronger because of the great foundation of my faith that was built during those years.

Q9: I almost lost my oldest son when he was a baby and that transformed me tremendously. He survived and has thrived, along with two other sons and through it all I've learned that in my helplessness, Christ is strong. It is in my reliance on Him that has strengthened my faith. He has never let me down, though many times I've let Him down.

Q10:


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: