Tuesday, April 28, 2009

David Hendricks

Q1: David M. Hendricks

Q2:

Q3: Banning, California

Q4: School Teacher

Q5: Christy Jo Hendricks

Q6: Derek Paul (12 years old)
Allyson May (10 years old)
Joanna Elisabeth (7 years old)

Q7: My favorite quote is "No excuses--just results"
My first favorite memory has to be the first time I heard him speak in chapel. My second, third, fourth, etc. has to be every message, trip, Sunday school lesson, youth ministry classes...

Q8: I have remembered him often and thought about him saying to us, "Be willing to do something no one else has done before." His philosophy helped me to try to accomplish something great.


Q1 Name | Q2 Maiden name | Q3 Where do you live
Q4 Occupation | Q5 Spouse | Q6 Kids/grandkids
Q7 Memory/quote of Gordon | Q8 Career affected
Q9 Walk with God | Q10 Other


No comments: